Nonprofit performance is not measured in terms of profitability or market share, but rather by the quality and scope of services that can be provided to constituents. We provide nonprofits with the insights and tools to help them focus on their missions, we enable them to achieve the outcomes that matter most. Learn how we can help you:
Together, Let’s Do More Good
Forward looking higher education institutions and nonprofits are turning to cloud computing to provide an integral component of their operations. And for a great reason: cloud computing and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions provide new opportunities for them to engage their donors, volunteers, clients, participants, and more. Custom Salesforce implementations offer your organization a unique, quantifiable opportunity to drastically improve your ability to deliver on your missions. A successful custom implementation requires thoughtfulness, preparation, and a commitment towards continual improvement.
Cloud based solutions, such as Salesforce, simply make higher education institutions and nonprofits better at what they do. Customized with invaluable integrations, business processes mindfully re-engineered, and custom-developed apps are but a taste of the wide-ranging benefits to a custom Salesforce implementation. They can boost productivity and increase process efficiencies. They can your organization to work smarter, harder, and faster. They can help your organization not only meet, but exceed, expectations in delivering on your mission.
Custom Salesforce Implementation
Cloud for Good is a leading Salesforce implementation and consulting partner for nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions. We have completed hundreds of implementations and have a team of consultants available all over the US and Canada. Our innovative methodologies and rapid implementation approach, coupled with Salesforce.org’s industry-leading cloud computer solutions, offer a powerful combination of capabilities that help higher education institutions and nonprofit organizations integrate cloud services faster, more reliably, and with a heightened focus on improving organizational performance and mission outcomes. Let our Salesforce.org certified consultants help you with:
- New implementations, from QuickStarts providing custom configurations and a fixed price, to multi-system data migrations used to maximize your investments. Learn more.
- The identification of key strategies, processes, and applications used to harness technology in support of your mission. Strategize your implementation strategy and optimize your technology planning with the help of our Cloud Consultants. Learn more.
- Custom training for end-users and administrators, or as-you-need-it support contracts. Cloud for Good employees pride themselves on continual learning through gaining certifications and progressing through Trailhead. We’ll impart our knowledge onto your organization along every step of the way.
- Optimizing your current Salesforce.com database and its use, with strategic guidance towards better data capture and higher adoption rates. Let us illustrate how optimizing a constituent relationship management (CRM) application should be an ongoing process. Learn more.
- Integrating legacy databases, external systems, and public-facing websites through custom programming or AppExchange products. All aspects of your organization are connected, or they should be. We’ll show you the best tools to ensure every facet of your systems are surging towards the same common goal.
- Custom aps development on the force.com platform, designed from scratch to meet your business needs. Whether you’re seeking an increase in donor engagement or looking to improve the constituent experience, an app exists to suit your needs.
Your Perfect Salesforce Implemtation
A successful Salesforce implementation in your organization should not be measured in terms of profitability or market share, but rather by the quality and scope of services that can be provided to your constituents. Cloud for Good provides both higher education institutions and nonprofit institutions with the insights and tools to help them focus on their missions. We advise on the most efficient processes and implementation strategies, and we enable you to achieve the outcomes that matter most. Learn how we can help you: